Getting Better at Blogging

        Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I know I haven't been very active lately, but I'll make sure to produce new content weekly now. As some of you may have noticed, I changed my website layout. Although I liked the old one, it was quite hard to follow. This new layout will ensure that all my posts are visible vertically;  the website will be easier to navigate. In my Media Studies class, I was also educated on how to make my blog more engaging, what to write about, and was exposed to various examples from other students. The other examples really helped to illustrate that there is not one clear, correct way to go about creating this blog. As long as I am dedicated to putting out quality content, I'll do fine. I was also made aware that I can upload visuals in this blog, allowing me to further explain and elaborate upon the process behind my film opening. In an incoming post, I will address some ideas of mine concerning the film opening. I will most likely stick to the horror genre because I thought of some unique filming locations and have a basic plot in my head. I have quite a few creative tricks up my sleeve to keep you guys updated and entertained, see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Ready to Film

Group Meetings : 2

Film Outline